Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life's ups and downs

We are so happy to have our little guy with us.  He is such a blessing to us already.  The girls ask in the morning, "Where's baby Josiah?"  They are so excited to be big sisters.
Then yesterday morning Sarah's grandma passed away.  She had Alzheimer's but this was still very unexpected.  She had been doing fine considering.  I don't know all the circumstance around it but it seemed very out of the blue to me.
If I could ask those that read this for prayer I would appreciate the help.  You could pray that God would give show Himself through this, help me to be a strong support for Sarah, help Sarah to keep healthy and recover quickly from the delivery and that she would not over do it this weekend.
The funeral is on Saturday in Cedar Rapids Iowa so we will be travelling Friday.
Life really has it's ups ad downs but I know I can rejoice in my lord and savior Jesus Christ.  I know that my eternity is secure.  If it weren't for that I don't know what I would do.  I know that through His strength I can be there for Sarah even when I am week and tired.  I know she needs me right now more than I need myself so I will rest in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment